To control and maximise workshop bookings on behalf of a prestigious Motor Group. Interpreting customer's requirements in a courteous and efficient manner to ensure that all resources required to complete the work are available on schedule.
- To actively contact customers and make bookings for follow-up work either through personal contact with the customer or by telephone/SMS/e-mail obtaining all necessary details in respect of work required, nature of problems.
- To take booking for service work either through personal contact with the customer or by telephone/SMS/e-mail obtaining all necessary details in respect of work required, nature of problems.
- Ensure that all incoming calls are answered within 5 rings.
- Make contact with customers and ensure forward booked work is loaded onto the Workshop loading diary at the pre-determined date.
- To validate Dealer Management System (DMS) marketing records for existing customers or create new record for new customers
- Using Dealer Management System (DMS) Workshop Loading module, schedule all work to maximise utilisation, ensuring that work is capable of completion in line with customer’s requirements offering an alternative booking if necessary.
- To explain to customers in a clear and concise manner, explaining the benefits, that a dedicated appointment time will need to be arranged for them with a Service Team Manager.
- To offer all customers (unless leased vehicle) an estimate for work booked.
- To ensure that any customer mobility requirements are arranged if required and maintain appropriate schedules for courtesy cars and collection and delivery drivers.
- To complete booking documentation as accurately as possible and ensure all vehicles are checked for service measures and recalls.
- To confirm customers intended payment method.
- To promote other services and products for all departments to customer as appropriate.
- To utilise DMS effectively to ensure all contact is recorded to achieve targets set by the manufacturer.
- To liaise effectively with the Service and Parts Departments
- To maintain high standards of housekeeping and a safe working environment.
Skills & Experience Required
- Practical experience in an After Sales environment.
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly and succinctly via telephone.
- Ability to convey information accurately between source and third party.
- Ability to use all appropriate modules of the Dealer Management System, particularly Point of sale, Workshop Loading and Outbound Call Module (RTC Link System).
- Good basic administrational knowledge.
- Demonstrably numerate and literate.
- Should possess good customer relations skill to adapt to customers individual requirements whilst safeguarding the employer’s interests.
- Should possess a calm and even temperament.
- Ability to work effectively within local and remote team environments.
- Ability to handle pressure without it affecting working relationships and effectiveness.
- Should possess excellent listening skills.
- Should possess strong self organisational skills.
- Ability to work positively with manufacturer’s representatives.
Active Listening and Questioning
- Gathers, identifies and clarifies key elements of others communication in order to maximise understanding.
- Aware of impact of own behaviour on others and modifies style to achieve results through good working relationships.
- Focuses on the needs of the customer in the execution of the role and works to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Prompts and responds to different ways of working in the face of changing situations.
Disciplined Work Approach
- Tackles tasks in a structured systematic manner, ensuring completion to plan and to quality standards.
- Contributes positively to a team in order to achieve common business objectives.
- Maintains stability of performance despite pressure.
Send your CV to Shelley Wilson, Customer Support Unit Manager, by email to email@example.com
Please note, due to the large volume of CVs we receive for each position, we are not able to respond to every applicant individually. We will only make contact with you if you are selected for the first stage of the interview process (within 2 weeks of receipt).
In all cases we will keep your CV on file for future reference.