Ridgeway Maserati, Oxford
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm (40 hours)
Digital Marketing Apprentice required to assist with marketing activities for all products and services. You will be required to support the Marketing Manager, Marketing Team and Operations Director to achieve optimal utilisation of the market.
Whilst we understand that not all of the accountabilities below will be achievable at the beginning of the apprenticeship, the job role requires you to assist with:
- Assisting with the update of retailer websites, social channels and any digital real estate – both at group and brand local level.
- Writing interesting and compelling website content.
- Understanding the “all things digital”, functions of the internet, analysing website traffic, and recommending new marketing opportunities using new innovative techniques.
- Creating relevant interesting and entertaining content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites to gain enquiries, engagement, followers, likes and advocacy.
- Assisting with marketing campaigns (and in the marketing planning processes)
- Producing and distributing core marketing reports where necessary.
- Assisting with agencies, suppliers and contacts.
- Assisting the Group Marketing Manager with online advertising campaigns, sponsorships, sales promotion measures, events and eBroadcasts.
- Promoting the Ridgeway brand culture of quality and excellence and delivering the brand experience.
- Ensuring image of company is consistent with that of Ridgeway/Audi/BMW/Mercedes-Benz/Volkswagen/MINI/SKODA/ smart/Jaguar/Land Rover/Maserati brand image and corporate identity.
Requirements and prospects
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint plus a working knowledge of Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Klout social media outlets would be an advantage.
- An interest in “all things digital” would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent written skills a must
- Develop self in order to maximise personal contribution to the job
- Excellent inter-personal skills and have a good friendly written communication and verbal skills
- Proactive and able to engage with the online space.
- Highly adaptable and detailed oriented
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Capable and driven to quickly learn new technologies and continually upgrade current skill set
- Must be very flexible and able to work in a self-directed, rapidly changing environment.
- Possess a people oriented, friendly "can do" attitude
- A desire to constantly develop new skills
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's grade A*-C including English and Maths (or equivalent qualifications).
Things to consider
- Driving licence ESSENTIAL due to location.
- Although future prospects can never be guaranteed, Ridgeway is looking at this as a long term career opportunity for the right candidate and there will be opportunities to progress within the organisation.
Ridgeway currently has over 32 motor dealerships across Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset and West Sussex and is responsible for brands including Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, smart, BMW, MINI, Volkswagen, SKODA, Jaguar, Land Rover and Maserati.
- Level 2 Diploma in IT User Skills
- Social Networking for Business
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths and English and Level 2 in ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- The training provider has achieved a sector success rate of 86% for this type of apprenticeship training.
£180 per week.
22 days paid holiday per annum plus bank holidays,auto enrolment to a workplace pension, staff discounts, and future opportunities to progress within the Group.
Please send your CV to: Philip J. Deacon, Group Marketing Manager on email@example.com
Please note, due to the large volume of CVs we receive for each position, we are not able to respond to every applicant individually. We will only make contact with you if you are selected for the first stage of the interview process (within 2 weeks of receipt).
In all cases we will keep your CV on file for future reference.