Ridgeway Jaguar Oxford –Sales Department
9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
- To ensure system and method in all administrative matters relating to sales.
- To ensure effective manufacturer contact to deal with administrative details.
- To maintain clarity and precision in all transactions.
- To ensure accurate records are kept and updated daily.
- To ensure that on first contact, any customer, regular, new or potential, receives a pleasant and courteous welcome.
- To ensure that customers' needs are dealt with promptly.
- To record and pass all messages expeditiously and accurately.
- To ensure outgoing communications are dealt with promptly.
- To maintain a collected composure when under stress.
You will possess an excellent telephone manner as you will be dealing with clients, other Retailers and the Manufacturer on a daily basis. You must be capable of working to strict delivery deadlines and under pressure but in a controlled and articulate manner at all times. The ability to prioritise your workload will be imperative as will your willingness to become a member of our friendly team very quickly. Your customer service skills will be second to none and you will have a comprehensive knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook, VISTA and ADP experience will be an advantage. You should possess a valid driving licence.
£18,000 to £22,000 depending on experience.
22 days paid holiday per annum plus bank holidays, auto enrolment to a workplace pension, staff discounts, and future opportunities to progress within the Group.
For further details about this role, please contact Harry Bathe, General Sales Manager, Ridgeway Jaguar, Cumnor Hill, Oxford OX2 9PL or forward a CV for his attention to: email@example.com
Friday 23rd December 2015
Please note, due to the large volume of CVs we receive for each position, we are not able to respond to every applicant individually. We will only make contact with you if you are selected for the first stage of the interview process (within 2 weeks of receipt).
In all cases we will keep your CV on file for future reference.