1.BMW Service Inclusive and Service Inclusive Plus cover the following items:
a) BMW Service Inclusive covers the cost of parts, labour and fluids for the following service items: engine oil service, engine oil top-up, brake fluid (at 3rd year only), vehicle check, air filter, microfilter, fuel filter (diesel models only) and spark plugs. These items are covered from the date of first registration for a period of 5 years or 50,000 miles (whichever occurs sooner).
b) BMW Service Inclusive Plus covers the cost of parts, labour and fluids for the following service items: engine oil service, engine oil top-up, brake fluid (at 3rd year only), vehicle check, air filter, microfilter, fuel filter (diesel models only) and spark plugs. It also covers the cost of the following maintenance items if required due to wear and tear: brake pads, brake discs, brake sensors, wiper blade rubbers (up to 2 sets within the package period) and clutch. These items are covered from the date of first registration for a period of 5 years or 50,000 miles (whichever occurs sooner).
2. Items not specifically mentioned above and items requiring replacement or repair due to excessive wear and tear or misuse are not covered by BMW Service Inclusive or BMW Service Inclusive Plus.
3. Work carried out under the BMW Service Inclusive or Service Inclusive Plus programmes will be indicated by the vehicle’s on-board computer and BMW guidelines. Work must be carried out in line with BMW service schedules and BMW repair instructions (copies of which are available on request) which may be updated or vary from time to time according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. If vehicles have undergone any form of unapproved aftermarket tuning or performance enhancement, any right to request services or parts under BMW Service Inclusive or BMW Service Inclusive Plus ceases with immediate effect.
5. Servicing must be carried out at a BMW Service Authorised Workshop by BMW Approved Technicians as specified in the Owner’s Manual.
6. BMW Service Inclusive and BMW Service Inclusive Plus are transferable to subsequent owners of the car but not transferable to another car.
7. Costs paid for BMW Service Inclusive and BMW Service Inclusive Plus are non refundable.
8. Where BMW Service Inclusive comes as standard with the vehicle, customers can opt-out up to the point of vehicle registration.
1. MOT Protect cover will rectify any technical issues described hereafter that cause the vehicle to fail its second and third MOT which will be due no later than 48 and 60 months from the date of first registration. MOT Protect is included within the Retailer Warranty for the first MOT at 48 months in Northern Ireland.
2. All items will be covered with the exception of the windscreen, wheels, tyres and items replaced as part of routine servicing (e.g. brake disks and pads) modified and/or non BMW components. The cost of the MOT test, re-test and advisories will not be covered neither will failure as a result of neglect or adjustments and damage resulting from impact or accident, or faulty repair of any item be covered. Vehicles used for competitions, racing, pace making, or rallies are excluded.
3. The MOT repair work has to be carried out by a BMW Authorised Retailer / Workshop within 30 days of the MOT inspection failure.
4. The vehicle must have a complete service history according to Manufacturer’s criteria.