Car Tax: £-
Insurance Group: -
Fuel Economy (Combined):
The Audi Q5 available in Berkshire & Oxfordshire
With its excellent traction control and an anti-locking braking system made to adapt to off-roading, the Audi Q5 was built for adventure. It tackles rough terrain with ease, giving you a comfy ride on even the bumpiest country tracks. The Q5 embodies space and practicality, without losing that characteristic Audi injection of fun. There’s plenty of room for four adults plus luggage, so there’s no need to pack lightly for your family camping trips!
"The Audi Q5 is an impressive car, with generous passenger space and a large boot. It’s well equipped and the dash is clear and easy to use." - What Car? review.
Test drive the new Audi A6 Saloon at Ridgeway in Newbury & Oxford
Our experienced and friendly team will be happy to show you all its features as well as provide information about offers, finance and after sales.
Audi Newbury: 01635 592035
Audi Oxford: 01865 566035
- As well as allowing sportier driving on the road, the new generation of the ESP (version 8.1) in the Audi Q5 features off road detection. This reprograms the ESP system, the traction control and anti-lock braking system so they adapt to the specific driving conditions encountered in off-road terrain, such as snow, gravel or mud.
Hill descent control
- The standard, hill descent control system automatically maintains the speed set by the driver on steep descents and on any surface (up to 19mph). This makes it easier to negotiate off-road descents and increases stability.
- High-quality micro metallic platinum inlays help give the Q5 interior its luxurious feel.
- Tailor your new Audi's interior to suit your individual preferences. Choose from a wide range of upholstery materials and colours, carpet colours and inlay materials.
- A wide range of upholstery in different materials and colours is available, including exquisite Milano leather.
The information on this vehicle has been obtained in good faith from a 3rd party. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the above information, the vehicle specification and the vehicle picture shown, some inaccuracies may occur. Data for older models may vary slightly so you should always check details with the dealer prior to purchase. Please check with your dealer about any items which may affect your decision to buy this vehicle. The Vehicle Price does not include any factory options (unless stated) Road Tax or DVLA First Registration Fee.