Car Tax: £-
Insurance Group: -
Fuel Economy (Combined):
The new Audi A8 is now available in Berkshire & Oxfordshire
Short of the kitchen sink, there isn’t much the Audi A8 hasn’t got. Let’s start with performance. The A8 comes with both petrol and diesel engines, all of which have four-wheel drive sent through an eight-speed automatic gearbox. Every A8 has adjustable suspension to give you ultimate ride comfort, great body control and precise steering.
"The Audi A8 is a technologically advanced, refined and beautifully made luxury car. Standard equipment is comprehensive and the 3.0-litre diesel model combines effortless performance with impressive economy." - What Car? review
Test drive the new Audi A8 in Newbury & Oxford
Our experienced and friendly team will be happy to show you all the A8’s features as well as provide information about offers, finance and aftersales.
Audi Newbury: 01635 592035
Audi Oxford: 01865 566035
- The Audi A8’s extensive range of seats, upholstery and options are unequalled in any other Audi, or the entire luxury class.
- The rear compartment of the Audi A8 redefines the benchmark for comfort and luxury, giving each rear occupant complete control over their surroundings. Passengers have the option of being massaged, heated or cooled by their seat whilst watching their own DVDs or listening music.
- With quattro four-wheel-drive technology, optimal drive delivery to each wheel is managed automatically and continuously, for superior handling and phenomenal grip.
- Audi’s electronic stability program (ESP) is a combination of advanced technologies that helps keep the car under control in more extreme situations such as when you need to avoid an unexpected obstacle in the road.
- DAB digital radio is fitted as standard to the Audi A8.
- A very wide range of portable music devices can integrate with your car via the standard Audi Music Interface. Once installed, they can be controlled with the Multi Media Interface (MMI) or multifunction steering wheel. Supported devices include USB memory sticks, portable hard discs, mobile phones and Apple iPods.
The information on this vehicle has been obtained in good faith from a 3rd party. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the above information, the vehicle specification and the vehicle picture shown, some inaccuracies may occur. Data for older models may vary slightly so you should always check details with the dealer prior to purchase. Please check with your dealer about any items which may affect your decision to buy this vehicle. The Vehicle Price does not include any factory options (unless stated) Road Tax or DVLA First Registration Fee.