Car Tax: £-
Insurance Group: -
Fuel Economy (Combined):
Audi A6 Saloon
The Audi A6 Saloon available in Berkshire & Oxfordshire
The Audi A6 is out to impress with its executive looks and generous features. It’s not just the bold exterior that will make an impact – the A6 is first and foremost a driver’s car. The A6 cabin puts some luxury cars to shame with its level of refinement and superb finish. And, as you would expect from Audi, the instrumentation is the embodiment of clarity.
"The Audi A6 is refined and has a luxurious, spacious interior. It’s also well equipped and impressively clean and frugal." - What Car? Review.
Test drive the new Audi A6 Saloon at Ridgeway in Newbury & Oxford
Our experienced and friendly team will be happy to show you all its features as well as provide information about offers, finance and after sales.
Audi Newbury: 01635 592035
Audi Oxford: 01865 566035
- The Audi A6 will be very distinctive on the road. Its striking single-frame grille is highlighted by horizontal slats, high gloss black finish and chrome applications.
- The Audi A6 is characterised by its main bodyline, called the “tornado line”
- The A6 Saloon hybrid is the first Audi to combine hybrid aluminium-steel construction with full hybrid drivetrain technology.
- The TDI engine fitted to the 3.0TDI quattro A6 Saloon generates 245PS and 500Nm of torque, enough to propel it’s occupants from 0 – 62mph in just 6.1 seconds.
- The Audi A6 comes with satellite navigation as standard
- From opera and orchestral to rock ’n’ roll, the optional premium sound systems are a wonder of audio technical achievement. The size, shape and placement of the speakers have been carefully optimised to match the internal dimensions of the cabin to deliver rich, full and clear sound as you travel.
The information on this vehicle has been obtained in good faith from a 3rd party. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the above information, the vehicle specification and the vehicle picture shown, some inaccuracies may occur. Data for older models may vary slightly so you should always check details with the dealer prior to purchase. Please check with your dealer about any items which may affect your decision to buy this vehicle. The Vehicle Price does not include any factory options (unless stated) Road Tax or DVLA First Registration Fee.