Car Tax: £-
Insurance Group: -
Fuel Economy (Combined):
Audi A4 Saloon
The new Audi A4 Saloon Available in Newbury & Oxford
Flawlessly engineered and technologically advanced, the A4 is Audi’s flagship model and a prime example of fantastic quality. Unmistakable looks and interior style are only the beginning as the Audi A4 also boasts a great drive, with balanced handling, lots of grip and an all-round smooth ride. Driving pleasure doesn’t have to be risky either – the A4 ticks all the safety boxes, with six airbags and stability control as standard.
"The Audi A4 handles securely and has a wide range of powerful engines." - WhatCar? review.
Test drive the new Audi A4 Saloon at Ridgeway in Newbury & Oxford
Our experienced and friendly team will be happy to show you all its features as well as provide information about offers, finance and after sales.
Audi Newbury: 01635 592035
Audi Oxford: 01865 566035
- The latest generation A4 further accentuates the horizontal lines at the front end - the engine hood is more arched and the upper corners of the single frame grille are tapered.
- The cross ribs and the Audi rings are highlighted three-dimensionally.
- The redesigned bumpers are striking with their angular air inlets, their revised grilles and the flat front fog lights.
- TFSI delivers the same sporty performance but using 10 to 15% less fuel.
- The most efficient engine in the Audi A4 range with a combined 65.7mpg.
- The 2.0-litre TDIe engine will produce 136PS, reach 0–62 in 9.3 seconds, with a top speed of 134mph.
- MMI Navigation system is navigation with a topographical map displaying places of interest and town models in 3D.
- Audi music interface allows connection for use with stereo audio sources, USB and MP3 devices.
- Adaptive cruise control allows automatic speed and distance control system which works at speeds from 19-124mph.
The information on this vehicle has been obtained in good faith from a 3rd party. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the above information, the vehicle specification and the vehicle picture shown, some inaccuracies may occur. Data for older models may vary slightly so you should always check details with the dealer prior to purchase. Please check with your dealer about any items which may affect your decision to buy this vehicle. The Vehicle Price does not include any factory options (unless stated) Road Tax or DVLA First Registration Fee.