Car Tax: £-
Insurance Group: -
Fuel Economy (Combined):
Audi A3 Cabriolet
The Audi A3 Cabriolet available in Berkshire & Oxfordshire
Thought the A3 couldn’t get more stylish? Think again. The Audi A3 Cabriolet has a soft top and racy lower splitter to enhance its sporty look, making it a feast for the eyes from every angle. The roof folds down in just nine seconds so you can enjoy the fresh air and the wind in your hair whenever you like. Inside it’s spacious, with supportive seats and air conditioning as standard for maximum driver comfort.
"The Audi A3 Cabriolet comes with strong, efficient engines, and strikes an excellent balance between comfort and control on SE suspension. The cabin is beautifully built and resale values are high." - What Car? review
Test drive the new Audi A3 Cabriolet at Ridgeway in Newbury & Oxford
Our experienced and friendly team will be happy to show you all its features as well as provide information about offers, finance and after sales.
Audi Newbury: 01635 592035
Audi Oxford: 01865 566035
- The A3 Cabriolet has a soft cloth top that stretches over a lightweight magnesium-steel mechanism. At the press of a button, the top opens or closes in less than 18 seconds, even when you’re driving up to 31mph (50km/h).
- The Audi LED interior light pack offers sophisticated and atmospheric lighting in the passenger compartment of your Audi.
- The armrest’s proportions have been made possible by the electromechanical parking brake, which frees the space that would once have been used for a conventional handbrake lever.
- The optional Audi A3 Cabriolet advanced key allows you to keep the key in your pocket all the time. The doors unlock automatically when you approach the car.
- Audi Pre Sense is a comprehensive technical package for identifying dangers well in advance and intervening appropriately.
- The Audi Hill hold assist system provides hill start assistance and the ability to drive off both upward and downward slopes without rolling.
The information on this vehicle has been obtained in good faith from a 3rd party. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the above information, the vehicle specification and the vehicle picture shown, some inaccuracies may occur. Data for older models may vary slightly so you should always check details with the dealer prior to purchase. Please check with your dealer about any items which may affect your decision to buy this vehicle. The Vehicle Price does not include any factory options (unless stated) Road Tax or DVLA First Registration Fee.