Car Tax: £-
Insurance Group: -
Fuel Economy (Combined):
The Audi A3 available in Berkshire & Oxfordshire
With its innovative design and sophisticated technology, the new Audi A3 is the perfect example of Vorsprung durch Technik. It’s available with a choice of advanced petrol and diesel engines, from the turbocharged 1.4 TFSI® to the 2.0 TDI® – all of which deliver exceptional efficiency and performance. And there’s also a wide range of equipment and accessories to choose from, placing you behind the wheel of a car that suits you completely.
"The Audi A3 comes with strong, efficient engines, and it strikes an excellent balance between comfort and control on SE suspension. The cabin is beautifully built and resale values are high." - What Car? review
Test Drive the new Audi A3 in Newbury & Oxford
If you are interested in finding out more about the incredible Audi A3 or to arrange a test drive, you can contact your local Ridgeway Audi dealer in Oxford or Newbury.
Audi Newbury: 01635 592 035
Audi Oxford: 01865 566 035
- The model features a brand new exterior design, stunning interior layout and huge efficiency improvements compared to its predecessor, thanks to lightweight engineering and a new range of efficient engines.
- The large glazed area of the panoramic sunroof reaches almost from the windscreen to the rear window and underlines the appearance of your Audi's design.
- Quattro is Audi’s renowned four-wheel-drive technology. With quattro, optimal drive delivery to each wheel is managed automatically for superior handling and phenomenal grip.
- Audi drive select on the A3 changes handling and response at the touch of a button to suit how you want to drive. There modes include: comfort, dynamic, auto, efficiency & individual.
- Xenon headlights produce light that is much closer to daylight and about twice as much as comparable halogen bulbs, and make night driving, safer and less tiring for your eyes.
- Side assist, optional with the Audi A3, offers safe lane-changing even if there’s another vehicle in your blind spot. At speeds over 20mph, it monitors the area to the rear and sides of the car and detects whether the lane is occupied by another vehicle.
The information on this vehicle has been obtained in good faith from a 3rd party. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the above information, the vehicle specification and the vehicle picture shown, some inaccuracies may occur. Data for older models may vary slightly so you should always check details with the dealer prior to purchase. Please check with your dealer about any items which may affect your decision to buy this vehicle. The Vehicle Price does not include any factory options (unless stated) Road Tax or DVLA First Registration Fee.
Select your review
- Audi A3 Hatchback 1.2 TFSI 105 S line
- Audi A3 Hatchback 1.2 TFSI 105 SE
- Audi A3 Hatchback 1.2 TFSI 105 Sport
- Audi A3 Hatchback 1.4 TFSI 122 S line
- Audi A3 Hatchback 1.4 TFSI 122 SE
- Audi A3 Hatchback 1.4 TFSI 122 Sport
- Audi A3 Hatchback 1.4 TFSI 140 S line ACT
- Audi A3 Hatchback 1.4 TFSI 140 SE ACT
- Audi A3 Hatchback 1.4 TFSI 140 Sport ACT
- Audi A3 Hatchback 1.6 TDI 105 S line
- Audi A3 Hatchback 1.6 TDI 105 SE
- Audi A3 Hatchback 1.8 TFSI 180 quattro Sport
- Audi A3 Hatchback 1.8 TFSI 180 S line
- Audi A3 Hatchback 2.0 TDI 150 S line
- Audi A3 Hatchback 2.0 TDI 150 SE
- Audi A3 Hatchback 2.0 TDI 150 Sport