Car Tax: £-
Insurance Group: -
Fuel Economy (Combined):
Audi A7 Sportback
The new Audi A7 Sportback isn’t just a car, it is a work of art. It's exterior is undeniably striking, with a sculpted body, sleek lines, tapering rear and an interior that is just as impressive. The dash has a wrap-around effect and a good instrument layout. The seats are contoured and comfortable and there is no shortage of space.
"The Audi A7 is a great-looking and beautifully built car. It’s superb at devouring motorway miles thanks to its stunning high-speed composure and impressive refinement. Use of aluminium in the body keeps weight, and fuel consumption down." - What Car? Review
Test Drive the new Audi A7 Sportback in Newbury & Oxford
Our experienced and friendly team will be happy to show you all its features as well as provide information about offers, finance and after sales.
Audi Newbury: 01635 592035
Audi Oxford: 01865 566035
- The Audi A7 Sportback will be very distinctive on the road. Its striking single-frame grille, high gloss black finish and chrome applications.
- A wide range of wheel options are available across the A7 Sportback to subtly enhance the way your car looks and drives.
- The Audi A7 Sportback is characterised by its main bodyline, called the “tornado line”.
- The new Audi A7 Sportback is a a five-door luxury-class coupe with a unique combination of prestige, sportiness and functionality.
- For example the TDI engine fitted to the 3.0TDI quattro A7 Sportback generates 245PS and 500Nm of torque, enough to propel its occupants from 0 – 62mph in just 6.1 seconds.
- The Bang & Olufsen Advanced Sound System has been labelled as “the best automotive audio system ever.” It has been described with adjectives such as ‘revolutionary,’ ‘stunning,’ and ‘flawless’.
- The size, shape and placement of the speakers have been carefully optimised to match the internal dimensions of the cabin to deliver rich, full and clear sound as you travel.
The information on this vehicle has been obtained in good faith from a 3rd party. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the above information, the vehicle specification and the vehicle picture shown, some inaccuracies may occur. Data for older models may vary slightly so you should always check details with the dealer prior to purchase. Please check with your dealer about any items which may affect your decision to buy this vehicle. The Vehicle Price does not include any factory options (unless stated) Road Tax or DVLA First Registration Fee.