Car Tax: £-
Insurance Group: -
Fuel Economy (Combined):
Audi A5 Cabriolet
Available in Berkshire & Oxfordshire
Convertibles rarely come as sophisticated as the Audi A5 Cabriolet. Not only does it offer open-top driving pleasure in the sunshine but also has optional head-level heating and solar heat-reflecting upholstery so you can get the same experience in the winter. With its elegant and classy styling you’ll turn heads everywhere you go.
"The Audi A5 Cabriolet is as classy and desirable as you’d expect an Audi to be. It’s also reasonably practical and has a strong engine range." - WhatCar? review.
Test drive the Audi A5 Cabriolet in Newbury & Oxford
Our experienced and friendly team will be happy to show you all its features as well as provide information about offers, finance and aftersales.
Audi Newbury: 01635 592 035
Audi Oxford: 01865 566035
- The Audi A5 Cabriolet offers several engines, none of which is short of power. You can opt for an FSI direct-injection petrol engine or one of the highly efficient TDI diesels and get from 0-62mph in a blistering 5.6 seconds.
- Audi’s fuel efficient technology ensures the A5 Cabriolet delivers ultimate control and a thrilling ride, supporting Audi’s reputation as a top quality car manufacturer that certainly doesn’t disappoint.
- Concert radio. AM/FM twin tuner with TP memo function. Single front-loading CD player with MP3 compatibility. Active front and rear speakers. Includes colour centre console screen, SD memory-card reader and AUX-IN socket.
- DAB Digital Radio Reception
- Audi Sound System – 10 speakers including subwoofer (180 watts)
- 3-spoke leather multi-function steering wheel (with gear-shift paddles on S tronic models)
- Deluxe 3-zone Climate Control with separate air distribution and digital display for driver and front passenger. System includes air-conditioning controls in the rear centre console for rear passenger compartment Front centre armrest including 2 x 12V power socket.
The information on this vehicle has been obtained in good faith from a 3rd party. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the above information, the vehicle specification and the vehicle picture shown, some inaccuracies may occur. Data for older models may vary slightly so you should always check details with the dealer prior to purchase. Please check with your dealer about any items which may affect your decision to buy this vehicle. The Vehicle Price does not include any factory options (unless stated) Road Tax or DVLA First Registration Fee.